Shepherd wireless gas detectors form a powerful gas detection network in a variety of hazardous scenarios.
- Each Shepherd Controller is the “hub” of the local network and communicates with our secure servers via satellite, WiFi or Ethernet.
- The entire sensor system is accessible and configurable through the local Shepherd Controller or remotely via the proprietary Shepherd desktop software and mobile app.
- All incident notifications include vital information, such as contact numbers and GPS locations to promote fast and efficient responses.
With the Shepherd System™ in place, you always know when a sensor trips or a worker might be in danger.
- Shepherd Personal Monitors are a powerful lifeline for any worker who needs help for any reason. That's why Lone Workers love the Shepherd System.
- By placing Shepherd Wireless Gas Detectors in key locations, safety professionals are alerted before workers are exposed to toxic gases, such as H2S and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2).
- The Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) version of the Shepherd Wireless Gas Detector ensures that operations can be halted before gases such as methane reach explosive levels.
Harsh oilfield conditions can degrade sensors and batteries, leading to false alarms and countless hours of unnecessary downtime.
- The Shepherd System reduces downtime by helping safety professionals improve equipment maintenance procedures and prevent major problems.
- Our “Test Mode” feature enables safety professionals to verify that every sensor is working properly, without shutting down ongoing operations.